Funding Support for Home Improvements
- Is there funding available to support home owners or self-builders?
- As a landlord, is there any funding available to support energy-saving improvements I would like to make to a few of my properties?
- I am a tenant and know the property we rent can be improved – what would you advise?
- We need to reduce our energy bill but have limited funds to make improvements – is there any grant funding to help?
- We would love to have renewables installed, but aren’t they expensive? Is there any financial support available?
nextGenergy can assist. The best place to start is to book a Green Deal Assessment and we will carry out a professional comprehensive energy assessment of your property carried out by Shirley Paterson, who is both a Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA) and a Green Deal Adviser (GDA). The result will be a Green Deal Advice Report (GDAR), which will include an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – these are each valid for 10 years. They are always the pre-requisites necessary for applying for financial support funded by the Scottish Government and administered by the Energy Saving Trust. Schemes change from time to time, however nextGenergy will endeavour to always keep you informed about the funds currently available to support – this will be prior to, during and after your energy assessment, and also whenever you are back in touch with us during the validity period of your initial report.
Together we can get those energy bills sorted!
Links to Essential Reports to Access Financial Incentives for Home Energy Improvements
Loans and Cashback Grants and Energy-Saving Improvements – pre-requisites for applying for financial support for the installation of Renewable Technologies is having sufficient Loft Insulation, Cavity Walls filled (if applicable)
Read about the 20-year tax-free and index-linked Feed-In Tariff incentive for generating your own electricity – for generating your own electricity – the objective usually being to self-use as much of this on-site generated energy as possible
Read about the 7-year tax-free and index-linked Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive for generating your own heat for heating your home – for generating your own heat for the heating of your home
Related Links to OFGEM