Energy Saving Grants in Scotland
- Are you struggling to heat your home?
- Do you want to decrease the amount you pay for heating your home?
- Do you want to know if you qualify for funding for a new boiler?
- Does your home have single glazing?
- Could your home benefit from being better insulated?
- Are you aware of loans to purchase an electric car, van, motorbike or plug-in hybrid electric vehicle?
Find out by getting in touch with one of Scotland’s leading Green Deal Advisers Shirley Paterson here at nextGenergy based in Fife.
Why speak to a Green Deal Adviser to help with your Loan and Grant Application?
In order to qualify for a energy saving grant and loan you first of all need to have a Green Deal Advice Report. In addition to this your Green Deal Adviser will explore in more detail how you use the energy in your home, from how you heat your home on a daily basis through to how many showers and baths are taken by your household in a typical week. In order to receive the report you need, will require you to book an appointment with Green Deal Adviser Shirley Paterson. Shirley would visit your property and conduct a Green Deal Assessment. Whilst in your home your Grean Deal Adviser would assess every room in the house, and the loft. The data gathered will be written up into your Green Deal Advice Report. This report is the key to unlocking the process of accessing funding to help make energy-saving improvements and to you reaping financial reward later for having made your home more energy efficient and less costly to heat.