How we can help you
- My energy bills are higher than I would like – what can be done?
- Are there any home improvement grants?
- My heating system needs replacing – can you help with this?
- Is my property suitable for renewables?
- I’m so busy – who can support and guide us through this ‘maze’?
Our purpose is to help you with all of the above, and often more. There are various funds in Scotland to assist with home energy-saving improvements, the pre-requisite being a Green Deal Advice Report or an Energy Performance Certificate. First, we need to establish all relevant energy-related facts about your property and your current energy costs. We highly recommend that you book a Green Deal Assessment, then we can discuss more specifically what is relevant for your home, including providing indicative costs of improvements, information about funding available to help and the expected energy bill savings you can look forward to enjoying as a result of implementing the recommendations listed on your report. Contact us HERE